Taken in its entirety the MBA curriculum will provide a student with the opportunity to learn the following skills:
- Understand the current developments in the field of business including the moral dimension of business
- Learn from a top level management focus in order to be prepared to assume a position of leadership in his/her career
- Understand the application of business theory to practice
- Develop both oral and written communication skills
- Develop team-building skills through small group projects
- Gain an integrative view of the corporation and its business environment and to learn to use the tools used to understand this view
Each course has a variety of knowledge and skill objectives unique to its purpose. These are listed on each course's syllabus and are part of that course’s pedagogy. These knowledge and skill objectives have been identified to incorporate the above learning objectives.