Inspired by Vincentian traditions, we prepare current and future business professionals to learn, serve and lead with integrity, living an exemplary life in service to community.
The College of Business Administration's graduate programs seek to impart students with a mastery of business knowledge, skills, and learning experiences that develop leaders in real-world applications. Our programs provide opportunities in business theory through experience and are designed with flexibility to serve the needs of working professionals and traditional full time students.
This mission is guided by the following principles:
- Fostering a management focus to prepare students for positions in leadership.
- Presenting current developments in the field of business.
- Emphasizing the application of business theory to practice.
- Enhancing oral and written communication skills.
- Developing team-building skills through small group projects.
- Integrating an understanding of the corporate and business environment.
- Providing graduate students an opportunity for career entry or advancement.