$835 per credit hour for the 2014-15 academic year
Niagara University's MBA program ranges from 33 to 51 credit hours.
Evening Course Offerings
- Classes meet once a week, three hours per night, for the duration of one full term.
- Students may register for one to four evening classes per semester.
Accelerated Saturday Courses
- Classes meet Saturdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Courses are arranged serially and three hours of credit (one course) is completed every five weeks.
- Students may register for one to three Saturday classes per semester.
Length of Program
- If all prerequisites are met, students may complete their degree in either program format in as little as 16 months.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree as evidenced by official transcripts from a four-year college or university attended.
- The applicant must take the GMAT and receive a minimum score of 400 (If you have a GPA of 3.2 or higher, the GMAT will be waived).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants (U.S. citizens only) who want to be considered for acceptance for non-matriculated status will be considered on the above criteria and will be allowed to take up to two courses.
- Foreign applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency through the TOEFL with an Internet based score of 79 or higher or an IELTS with a score of 6.0 or higher.