$870 per credit hour for the 2015-16 academic year
Niagara University's MBA program ranges from 33 to 51 credit hours.
Evening Course Offerings
- Classes meet once a week, three hours per night, for the duration of one full term.
- Students may register for one to four evening classes per semester.
Accelerated Saturday Courses
- Classes meet Saturdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Courses are arranged serially and three hours of credit (one course) is completed every five weeks.
- Students may register for one to three Saturday classes per semester.
Classes meet online, following the Saturday schedule.
Courses are arranged serially and three hours of credit (one course) is completed every five
Students follow a pre-determined sequence of three classes per semester.
Length of Program
If all prerequisites are met, students may complete their degree in either the evening or the Saturday program format in as little as 16 months. The strategic management online concentration takes four semesters (fall, spring, fall and spring).
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree as evidenced by official transcripts from a four-year college or university attended.
- The applicant must take the GMAT and receive a minimum score of 400 (If you have a GPA of 3.2 or higher, the GMAT will be waived).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants (U.S. citizens only) who want to be considered for acceptance for non-matriculated status will be considered on the above criteria and will be allowed to take up to two courses.
- Foreign applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency through the TOEFL with an Internet based score of 79 or higher or an IELTS with a score of 6.0 or higher.