Students must submit the following:
- An electronic application, accompanied by a $30 application fee paid via the online portal.
- Two letters of reference.
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.2 area not required to submit a GMAT for consideration.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
**Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
Note: Undergraduate students may enroll in the program directly upon graduation. Work experience is not mandatory.
Along with the standard application requirements shown above, you will need to submit the following items in order for your application to be complete.
Official TOEFL or IELTS score sent from testing service if English is not your native language. The minimum Internet based score required for the TOEFL is 79, while the minimum score for the IELTS is 6.0.
Contact a credential evaluation service and submit any student transcripts for review. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from any of the agencies websites below.
Be prepared to provide financial documentation in the amount of $22,975 for immigration purposes.
- For any questions regarding Student Visas or I-20 Forms, please contact Elizabeth Broomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the advantages of the Niagara University MBA program is that it allows students to apply year round and begin at the start of any one of our three semesters (fall, spring, and summer). Students are encouraged to have ALL application materials in by the dates listed below. In doing so, students will ensure that their completed application has ample time to be reviewed:
- To be fully considered for the SUMMER 2015 semester, all application materials should be submitted by April 1, 2015.
- To be fully considered for the FALL 2015 semester, all application materials should be submitted by July 1, 2015.
- To be fully considered for the SPRING 2016 semester, all application materials should be submitted by Nov. 1, 2015.
Attn: MBA Director
College of Business
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109