Flexible Entry Terms*
One of the advantages of the Niagara University MBA program is that it allows students to apply year-round. Students can take evening classes on a semester basis or Saturday classes for five-week consecutive blocks.
Students may enter the program at the beginning of any semester or five-week block period. For fall 2016, students may apply for classes beginning on Jan. 21, Feb. 25, and April 17. Applications are accepted up to the commencement of classes for five-week blocks with prompt review.
Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Once all of the requirements have been received, your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee and you will be notified of the decision within two weeks.
* Please note that you can apply for the strategic management online MBA concentration all
year around, however each cohort begins during a fall semester.
Students must submit the following:
- Two letters of reference.
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.0 area not required to submit a GMAT for consideration.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
**Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
Note: Undergraduate students may enroll in the program directly upon graduation. Work experience is not mandatory.
Along with the standard application requirements shown above, you will need to submit the following items in order for your application to be complete.
Official TOEFL or IELTS score sent from testing service if English is not your native language. The minimum Internet based score required for the TOEFL is 79, while the minimum score for the IELTS is 6.0.
Contact a credential evaluation service and submit any student transcripts for review. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from any of the agencies websites below.
Be prepared to provide financial documentation in the amount of $22,975 for immigration purposes.
- For any questions regarding Student Visas or I-20 Forms, please contact Elizabeth Broomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: MBA Director
College of Business
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109