Students must submit the following:
- An application, electronic or print, with a check in the amount of $35 (USD) payable to Niagara University. The application fee is nonrefundable.
- Two letters of reference.
- GMATscores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.2 are not required to submit a GMAT for consideration.
- TOEFL or IELTS score for students whose native language is not English. The minimum Internet based score required for the TOEFL is 80, while the minimum score for the IELTS is 6.5.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
**Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
Note: Undergraduate students may enroll in the program directly upon graduation. Work experience is not mandatory.
One of the advantages of the Niagara University MBA program is that it allows students to apply year round and begin at the start of any one of our three semesters (fall, spring, and summer). Students are encouraged to have ALL application materials in by the dates listed below. In doing so, students will ensure that their completed application has ample time to be reviewed:
- To be considered for the SPRING 2013 semester, all application materials must be submitted by December 1, 2012.
- To be considered for the SUMMER 2013 semester, all application materials must be submitted by May 1, 2013.
- To be considered for the FALL 2013 semester, all application materials must be submitted by August 1, 2013.
Attn: MBA Director
College of Business
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109