Consistent with the mission of Niagara University and the College of Business Administration the Master’s in Business Administration Program seeks to give the student competency in business knowledge and skills and to demonstrate their practical application to experience. It attempts to provide the optimal condition for learning through an application of business theory to experience. The program is designed to serve the needs of both fully employed and full time students.
The mission is guided by the following principles
- To present current developments in the field of business including the moral dimensions of business.
- To give a top level management focus to prepare student to assume a position of leadership in his/her career.
- To emphasize the application of business theory to practice.
- To develop both oral and written communication skills.
- To provide through small group projects the ability to develop team-building skills.
- To gain an integrative view of the corporation and business environment and to provide the tools used to understand this view.
- To provide the graduate the opportunity to begin a new career or to advance in his/her field.