Students will be admitted to the MBA program as follows:
- An undergraduate student who in their fourth year begins taking MBA courses as part of the five-year BA/MBA Program.
- From time to time a student may desire to take classes in the program without matriculating. The student may take up to two courses; however, he/she must meet admission requirements as outlined above.
- A student enrolled in another graduate business program may take courses at Niagara University as long as all prerequisites are met and a letter of support from the student's school of matriculation is on file at Niagara University.
Students Holding an MBA Degree
- Students with an MBA degree may attend classes to further their education.
- Students may begin MBA studies in the Fall or Spring. Applications are accepted year round and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.