Niagara University's College of Business Administration offers a master of business administration (MBA) and a master of science in finance, both accredited by AACSB.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA program infuses active and integrative learning by engaging students in real-world case studies and interactive projects. Key learning outcomes include excellence in communication, leadership and analytical decision-making with a global perspective.
The MBA program offers concentrations in 10 specialty areas.
- General Business
- Global Business and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Wealth Management
- Niagara's MBA may be completed in just one year for those with an undergraduate degree in Business Administration.
Niagara's MBA is 33-51 credit hours depending on concentration and prerequisite completion
Pursue a specialized track:
- CPA — Certified Professional Accountant
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
M.S. in Finance
Niagara University’s M.S. in finance provides students with a rigorous, advanced course of study in areas of corporate finance, investments, and financial planning. The program is designed not only for individuals with a background in finance, but also for students from quantitative disciplines such as the sciences and engineering, those interested in obtaining the CFA charter, and international students interested in studying in the U.S. The program is also ideal for working professionals in the fields of banking, finance, investment management, and consulting, or any professional looking to add relevant financial analysis skills.
Pursue specialized financial tracks:
- CFA — Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP — Certified Financial Planner
- FRM — Financial Risk Management
Niagara's MSF is 30-42 credit hours, depending on concentration and prerequisite completion.