Beta Gamma Sigma
Beta Gamma Sigma is the honor society for AACSB-Accredited Colleges of Business. Annual induction into the society is based solely on GPA where only the top 20% of graduate students are considered. Students who are invited may choose to join and, if they do, will receive certificates and honor cords to wear at May graduation.
High-performing students will be invited to join at or around the end of February of their graduating year. Beta Gamma Sigma’s induction ceremony is then traditionally held every April.
Beyond academic honors, Beta Gamma Sigma inductees are able to experience additional benefits such as:
- Exclusive internships and resources: Potential into industry-leading enterprises within the nation’s capital, across non-profit organizations, and around the globe.
- Members only pricing on professional licensing and test preparation courses: These include CPA review course specials, Kaplan discounts for CFA®, FRM®, CAIA®, CFP® and GRE materials, and The Princeton Review and GMAT offers.
- The Ph.D. project: Participate in advancements in workplace diversity throughout the community of business school faculty.
- Application for GMAT/GRE requirement waivers to select graduate business programs at participating institutions; plus, additional scholarships where offered.
- A number of professional benefits, which include members-only discounts on:
- Auto and motorcycle insurance
- Computers, websites, cellular phones and tech support services
- Subscription deals to top business magazines and articles
- Travel accommodation packages
- Professional attire corporate discounts
Visit Beta Gamma Sigma for the latest information on member resources, benefits, chapter events, and news.