Gilded in Catholic and Vincentian traditions, we prepare current and future business professionals to learn, serve and lead with integrity and live an exemplary life.
The College of Business Administration's graduate programs seek to prepare students with mastery business knowledge, skills, and to demonstrate practical application and learning experiences. Our programs attempt to provide opportunities in business theory through experience. The programs are designed with flexibility to serve the needs of those employed full time or traditional full time students.
The mission is guided by the following principles
- Present current developments in the field of business.
- Foster a management focus to prepare students for positions in leadership.
- Emphasize the application of business theory to practice.
- Enhance oral and written communication skills.
- Develop team-building skills through small group projects
- Integrate an understanding of the corporate and business environment
- Provide graduate students an opportunity for career advancement or to begin a new career.
The Niagara University College of Business Administration is a regionally prominent and internationally recognized leader in business education.