The Application for 2020 will be available in mid July.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.0 area not required to submit a GMAT for consideration.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree. ***ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED***
- Personal statement/essay to support your admission (250 words or less)
- Interview - In person or over the phone
**Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
Note: Undergraduate students may enroll in the program directly upon graduation. Work experience is not mandatory.
Along with the standard application requirements shown above, you will need to submit the following items in order for your application to be complete.
Official TOEFL or IELTS score sent from testing service if English is not your native language. The minimum Internet based score required for the TOEFL is 79, while the minimum score for the IELTS is 6.0.
Contact a credential evaluation service and submit any student transcripts for review. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from any of the agencies websites below.
*If you are not a U.S. Citizen, the law requires you obtain a student visa to study in the U.S. (unless you are otherwise in another status that legally permits you also to study while in the U.S.). In order to apply to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a student visa, you must first apply to the University for an I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) to be issued by the school. This I-20 can only be issued after you have met all admissions criteria and have been fully accepted into your intended program of study and have submitted proof of financial capability for expenses you will incur while studying in the U.S. Please go to www.niagara.edu/international for the I-20 application and additional information.
College of Business Administration
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109
NU offers over 60 scholarships, awards, and campus employment opportunities for well-qualified, matriculated graduate students in one of our graduate degree programs.