All applicants must submit the following:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional resume/CV
- Official transcripts, mailed directly from all previously attended colleges and universities, which indicate the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years. Though the GMAT requirement is waived for students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, we offer a significant merit-based GMAT Scholarship for applicants with strong scores.
- Personal statement/essay to support your admission
- In-person interview, phone interview, or via Skype
College of Business Administration
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109
Together with the standard application requirements above, international applicants must also submit the following items:
Official credential evaluation of all undergraduate transcripts. Copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation will not be accepted. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from either SpanTran or World Education Services.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, law requires you obtain a student visa to study in the U.S. (unless you are otherwise in another status that legally permits you also to study while in the U.S.). In order to apply to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a student visa, you must first apply to the University for an I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) to be issued by the school. This I-20 can only be issued after you have met all admissions criteria and have been fully accepted into your intended program of study and after you have submitted proof of financial capability for expenses you will incur while studying in the U.S. Please reference the University's International Relations for I-20 application and additional information.