Tuition and Financial Aid
2018 - 2019 Tuition Rates
MBA: $895 per credit hour
- Business 4+1 students and students with undergraduate equivalencies: $29,535
- Non-Business Majors: $29,535-$45,645 (some students from related majors may have undergraduate equivalencies)
M.S. Finance: $895 per credit hour
- Business 4+1 students and students with undergraduate equivalencies: $26,850
- Non-Business Majors: $26,850-$37,590 (some students from related majors may have undergraduate equivalencies)
- Preferred Tuition Rate for eligible employees (Niagara University must have a formal agreement to honor the Preferred Tuition Rate)
Please see the financial aid website for more details.
Assistance for Canadian Students
As a binational university, Niagara University recognizes its legacy of educating students from the United States and Canada, and wants to help students manage currency exchange when attending Niagara. For that reason, we are placing a currency exchange cap of 20 percent for Canadian students attending Niagara University in Lewiston, N.Y. For full details on the Canadian exchange cap, please click here.