COVID-19 Questions & Updates
During shared challenges, the College of Business Administration and our Office of Graduate Admissions remain committed to providing you with the latest information as we receive it in order to keep you updated and able to plan. Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate this period together. We remain fully operational (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) in a virtual format and are eager to help provide the support you need to make decisions for now.
To this end, a few important updates are outlined below, which will be continuously revised to reflect unfolding plans. As always, don't hesitate to drop us a line, and let us know how we can help.
- Graduate Commencement for all graduating students has been changed to Friday, July 24, 7:30 p.m., Upper Level Gallagher Center.
- If you are graduating and have not yet communicated your plans with us, please complete our Graduation RSVP as soon as possible.
- For official university updates to plan, information on tickets, and links to discounted hotel accommodation, please refer to NU's 2020 Commencement website.
- Whether or not you plan to attend the ceremony, you are welcome to Order Your Cap and Gown. Shipping fees will be covered by Niagara University.
- For students attending the ceremony in July, please remember to bring your cap and gown with you!
Summer Session 2020
- All Session I classes (May 26-June 27) are to be offered online. Your professor will communicate any further, specific directions about the class format and expectations.
- At this time, Session II (July 11-Aug 8) is still scheduled to be seated. Any changes will be updated here, and confirmed through an email from your professor.
- TBD - with the goal of returning to business as usual.
- Please refer back to this page for updates.