In response to COVID-19, the Office of Graduate Studies for the College of Business Administration has taken our operations online. Though our physical offices are currently closed, we remain fully staffed and ready to serve. Check out some of the great ways to connect with us!
Visit Us Virtually:
- Create a program-specific inquiry to begin receiving important application and admissions updates
- Schedule a 15-minute virtual coffee with our admissions coordinator
- Get general information and FAQs about COVID-19 and Visiting NU
Take a Deeper Dive:
In this 12-minute summary presentation, hear from our program director, Dr. Ann Rensel, about how Niagara University's graduate business degrees, concentration options, and flexible scheduling can fit your desired time frame and career advancement objectives.
Join our Professional Development Webinar Series:
- Connect with the Niagara University Community by joining our Upcoming Virtual Events for friends and alumni, featuring several College of Business faculty and graduates.
- To catch up on past presenters, check out our bi-national business Speakers Series!
Thank you for stopping by. Don't hesitate to drop us a line, and let us know how we can help you navigate next steps. We remain open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Stay well, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!