In response to COVID-19, the Office of Graduate Studies for the College of Business Administration has transitioned our operations to serve you virtually. Though our physical offices are currently open by appointment only, we remain fully staffed and ready to serve. Check out some of the great ways to connect with us!
Visit Us Virtually:
- Register for an upcoming Virtual Info-Session
- Create a program-specific inquiry to begin receiving important application and admissions updates
- Schedule a 15-minute virtual coffee chat with our admissions associate director
- Get general information and FAQs about COVID-19 and Visiting NU
Take a Deeper Dive:
In this 12-minute summary presentation, hear from our program director, Dr. Ann Rensel, about how Niagara University's graduate business degrees, concentration options, and flexible scheduling can fit your desired time frame and career advancement objectives. A 2018 graduate of the MBA program also provides perspective on her student experience!
Join a Virtual Event featuring our Business Community:
- View and register for our Upcoming Virtual Events for friends and alumni, featuring several College of Business faculty and graduates.
- To catch up on past presenters, check out our bi-national business Speakers Series!
Thank you for stopping by. Don't hesitate to drop us a line, and let us know how we can help you navigate next steps. We remain open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Stay well, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!